- Technologically advanced 24,451 SF, multi-purpose facility, featuring our 252-seat theater-style auditorium
- One point-of-contact to guide you through the planning process from beginning to end
- Full in-house catering by Café 601, with customizable menus available.
- Can accommodate groups from 2 to 500
- Ideal for business meetings, luncheons and receptions
- Complete reception and meeting packages available
- Full audio-visual services available, including video conferencing
Conference Room Reservation Information
Meet the General Manager
Mike Morgan is General Manager of the Pan American Conference Center and Café 601.
Mike’s management experience includes an impressive variety of roles and responsibilities from general management to customer service representative to culinary experience in upscale dining establishments.
Having graduated from the Culinary Institute of American in Hyde Park, NY, Mike not only will be able to effectively manage his team, but lend culinary expertise to crafting and designing the ultimate conference experience our clientele expect and deserve.
Please stop by our Café today and give a warm welcome to Mike.
Phone: (504) 561-1245
Fax: (504) 561-1246
“The opportunity to work in the heart of the CBD in a first-class property like the Pan American Life Center is wonderful. It’s a chance to interact with not only the tenants in the building but with everyone in the area. We look forward to providing the highest level of quality and service whether we’re serving a hot cup of coffee in Café 601 or helping to stage an event for 200 people in the Conference Center.” – Mike Morgan